The resort was nice lah...except that the number of flies buzzing around the premises sort of made things abit...hmm ...unpleasant?
We stayed in a premium water chalet...we were sleeping just above the water...you can hear the waves at night sometimes.......And it's my first time sleeping in a 4-poster bed..=D...
The 4-poster bed...
The open-air shower..part 1
The open-air shower..part 2..from a diff angle. Note the pebble flooring...therapeutic!! Bamboo curtain by the side. And if you peep over the ledge on the right of the shower, you can see the sea below you...to the left of the shower was the bathtub...HUGE washroom area is all I can say haha...
The bathtub...the tub was abit small though
Bleah..the pic turned out too dark...but well...hope you can still see some of the water chalets standing on pillars just above the water's edge...
Muahaha...thought I would not get the chance to trael so much this year...turned out that I left the country on more occassions compared to last year! But only to nearby destinations though...Can I squeeze in a trip for December? It's in the works...but I gotta check out my leave first...newbie..not much leave for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment