It all started with K playing Harlem Yu's song one night. "Qing Fei De Yi".
The main theme song from the all-too famous Taiwanese drama "Meteor Garden" from all those years back. I think it was almost 6-7 years back. Or was it more? I really can't remember!
The song brought back memories of that show.
Before I knew it. And before I could stop myself. I started watching the show again.
This is probably my 3rd time watching the whole show.
I am surprisingly still hooked to it. I wonder why.
It still evokes a certain sense of yearning in me. I still swoon over Jerry Yen.
I still like Barbie Hsu. I still think she's sweet looking and very much like an Asian barbie doll.
I still get touched at the same scenes, get irked by the same scenes and get emotional at the same scenes as when I watched the show last time.
Hmm.....;p
No comments:
Post a Comment