Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WTH

The Coll asked me about something yesterday afternoon and made it seem like I was not following proper procedures. I clarified certain points and left it at that. I did not say more as I did not want to seem too defensive. AND I do not report to her so I didn't see the need to tell her so many things.

During a team meeting with the boss in the later half of the afternoon, she brought the matter up again for discussion. Was she trying to make me look bad??

I mean, what the hell. This is my area of work. If you want to bring this up for discussion at a team meeting, fine. I am open to discussions and not making decisions unilaterally. But at least have the slightest bit of decency to tell me you are going to bring it up. Was she trying to sabotage me??

Anyway, the key word is "TRY". She tried to, but she failed.
The boss and the other senior manager agreed with the way I handled things.

Enough said.

No comments: