Yup, but within your means.
Went for a jog last night with a tired body. Took a longer route than usual and I also didn't eat anything around 4-5 plus to boost my energy levels.
The result?
A shell with depleted enegry. Flat out. Nauseous. Breathless. Giddy. Couldn't even get up to walk without feeling like the world was whirling around me for more than 30minutes after I reached home.
I think I gave the helper a scare.
Finally managed to clamber up to my room on the 3rd floor when K got home from work. And spent another hour and a half flat on the floor before finally feeling alright enough to take a shower and have some dinner.
Feeling guilty because K had to skip his own run to take care of me and sit wth me on the floor for more than an hour while I stoned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment