More than a year in the making. And I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel yet.
This particular project that I had to inherit from someone who left the team, is taking up alot of my time, energy, effort, brain cells and brings me much stress too.
This feels worse than a 2-year project I was handling 8-9 years ago, where we had to manage many more stakeholders, mainly external parties, and which involved more $$$.
Somehow this project involves alot less $$ but involves 10 times more red-tape and frustration. I feel like I am audited before actually being audited.
Every turn brings new info and throws new spanners into the mix. Every other turn brings added obstacles and red-tape that we (I) need to figure out how to cross. Sometimes desperately. Company reputation at stake. International relations at stake. My team's reputation at stake.
Jiayou Michelle. Hang in there.
I hope this clears up and gets settled within the next one month.
I want to enjoy my birthday in peace....
No comments:
Post a Comment