Friday, August 27, 2021

bits....and...pieces!!

Went back to the office yesterday for a couple of hours. Was happy to catch up and spend time with ST. 

Was happy too to get my new laptop and catch up with some of the tech guys who were there. :) 

But I realised, being the introvert that I am, and having not physically spoken to so many people face to face for a long long time (save for meals with the extended family), I felt quite drained after that lol. Could literally feel my battery juice and energy run low. :D

==========

And so, after 10 years, I'll be back to using a Thinkpad. I started out with an IBM Thinkpad in this place in 2007, sought it over from the company when the 3-year refresh period was up and eventually passed the laptop on to my FIL who tinkered with it for awhile before it finally kaput. 

Pending some other set-up to be done and configured first before I switch over to the new laptop. It's a Lenovo Thinkpad now haha. 

==========

Pumpkin sprouts are growing well! But I have no idea what t do with them thereafter.... haha...Haven't had the chance to do any research also...will have to play by ear when they get bigger and taller....

==========

Meet-ups and gatherings in the next 2-3 weeks. Plus a much needed haircut. Hope my hairdresser is available on my off day. I've not cut my hair for 14 months. And it's getting very unruly at the ends...I need to lop off at least 4-5 inches I think....

No comments: