Monday, April 04, 2022

周董 did me in

Went for a walk just now. Was feeling slightly frustrated and in a rut, and hoped the walk would chase the feeling away.

I was doing good. 

Till a cyclist went past me. His radio was blasting Jay Chou's 一路向北....His songs always touch me and then I started tearing..

Bah...for quite awhile after that I was alternating between tearing and getting a grip and having more Jay Chou songs pop into my head, which made me even more emo. 

Kept walking.

Forced myself to stop thinking about Jay Chou's songs.

Kept up with the self-talk as well. 

Was muttering "I am brave and strong. I can do it. Yeah!" for a long time. 

If someone else was observing me all the way, that person might have thought I was a nutcase. But fuck it. Who cares?! Laoniang needed the self-talk. Laoniang needed the space and zone. 

No comments: