Tuesday, July 12, 2022

New word of the day - Licence plate-plucker

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Just wondering what was the licence-plate-plucking lady at the Causeway thinking when she confronted the other car. And wondering too, what was the boy thinking when he came charging out like that acting all macho but then scurrying away when the driver of the other car came out. 

For him, maybe he couldn't handle his teenage emotions that bubbled over and since his mum was acting in that manner, I guess he followed suit? Afterall, he's only had 18 years of experience on Earth....For his mum though, I wonder what triggered her so much she was willing to use her body to stop the other car from moving. 

Rash? Maybe. Obnoxious? Maybe. Just a road-rager unable to control herself? Maybe.

I guess we'll never really know what truly happened to trigger the whole incident.  

No comments: