Friday, May 19, 2023

I...Don't...Know....

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference 


I'd always told others I'd probably end up retiring in this organisation. 

But in recent weeks and months, that thought may have changed. 

Seeds of doubt have grown. 

And even more recently...and alarmingly...thoughts of quitting have sprung up as well. 

Never happened in my 15.5yrs here, except 4yrs ago when I was contemplating taking a few months break to work on my mental health. 


Starting to feel more and more inadequate and un-knowledgeable and lacking. 
Starting to wonder what the hell am I doing? and why? and how? 
Starting to wonder if I am up for more changes coming our way? 
Starting to wonder if I am better off doing an administrative or operational role with no supervisory or policy-related work. 


Mid-life crisis?



==========
Side note: 
Many %$%$$#Q things in both personal and work life ever since TY officially came onboard on 1 April. Did he really change the fengshui that much? It's not just me who has said this...even SP feels so...

No comments: