Thursday, October 26, 2023

Rest in Peace Jenaline

Just found out. Sudden and shocking and upsetting. 

Jenaline just passed on today. My ex-boss in a previous company. 

Not sure what happened. But she was a good person...ever vibrant, cheery, active and energetic. She was one of those who tried to keep things going the proper way when we were in our ex-place. 傻大姐 demeanour at times but smart & intelligent. 

Last saw her in 2018 at an ex-colleague's wedding. I remember her birthday each year but have not been wishing her the last few years. Thought about her recently but did not reach out. Maybe I should have. 

Rest in peace Jenaline. Thanks for all the laughter, good vibes and advice you gave when I was in my 20s...You touched the hearts of all you met and I'm sure you are home with the good Lord now. 


======

update: it was due to cancer


No comments: