I just reaslied something.
I did not jot this down back in April. I must have been pretty occupied at the time with the new system refresh, staff on maternity, etc...
11 April 2014.
Mama's 10th death anniversary.
How time flies.
I miss you Mama.
It was a blessing to have had you around when I was growing up. You were a permanent fixture in my daily life. I came back from school each day and you were at home either watching TV, playing your poker cards, gossiping on the phone with your sister or preparing some yummy snack for all of us.
Wish the girls had a chance to see you & play with you. The only very fuzzy memory they have of you is you in the family portrait back at the old Tampines home. But I don't think they can really recall that anymore too since that house was sold by Mum & Dad 5 years ago.
May you continue having fun up there with Ipoh, Tuanku, Brenda...and now maybe Ah Dioh too...
No comments:
Post a Comment