Ever since we shifted, I've been taking the bus to work a whole lot more.
I'm at only the 4th bus-stop after the bus leaves the interchange so I am usually able to get a seat. And I usually prefer to take bottom deck when I head to work...Over time, there are some folks I've noticed on the same bus at around the same time each day...
- Haig Road Market Auntie - always sit at a particular corner window seat, and she's there before me so I'd sit next to her. She always gets off at Haig Road Market so once she gets off, I'd take over her corner window seat.
- Pink Sling Bag Auntie - always there before me as well, usually sits on one of those seats running parallel with the bus, always gets off at Vivo
- Make-up Auntie - carries alot of things, the moment she sits down, she starts putting on makeup, uses cotton buds to draw her brows, then puts on powder lipstick, etc. Sometimes applies a spicy ointment on specific areas of her neck. (acupoints maybe?)
- Pretty Filipina in dark grey dress - which seems to be her uniform, always paired with black pumps, and carrying a black tote bag, with hair slicked back in a bun, gets off at Harbourfront.
- 20-something Girl with Dark Blue Anello Haversack and light brown shoes - always in pants, and gets off somewhere before Dunman High School
- 20-something Girl with glasses, beige bag & a white crocheted amigurumi duck keychain - can't recall where she gets on or off at
- Yeji (ITZY) look-alike - pretty 20-something girl who's like a SG version of Yeji lol, with long straight hair, always in Nike white & green sneakers. I like her sneakers!
- Calculus Guy - bespectacled, Chinese, 30s or 40s, so far always trying to read a book on "What is Calculus?", wears a PSA landyard and gets off after me so he could really be from PSA.
- Danman High - Xiaobai - upper secondary school boy who's fair and reminds me a little of Lee Jong Suk
- Dunman High - Pigtails - seems to be lower secondary school girl and always wearing her hair in 2 plaits.
- Dunman High - White Bag - seems to be JC level girl
No comments:
Post a Comment