It's been around 4 weeks since I took the bus to work.
Already expected that it would derail me somewhat. This morning was a jittery time getting to the bus-stop, waiting for the bus to come and the whole journey.
Glad the "Coffee & Piano" playlist I listen to on Spotify worked its wonders again to keep me abit more calm and grounded.
And it had to be today that I met with heavy rain again lol.
Took me 15-20mins from the usual bus-stop I alight at to get to my office building. It usually takes me 5mins to walk to office.
I spent a few minutes frozen at the bus-stop this morning instead, wondering if it would make more sense to backtrack to Labrador MRT station and then take the sheltered walkway to the office building, or forge ahead & brave the 500/600m walk in the rain.
Considerations?
Which would get me less wet...and which would preserve my new calfskin leather shoes better.
I ended up going to Labrador MRT station. There was only a big road that was unsheltered before I got to the MRT station. But....that small stretch....was enough to get part of the inside of my shoes wet...just glad it was not soaked through else I'd have another pair of ruined & grimy leather shoes.
Mini adventure this morning...Here's to a better week ahead!! Jiayou!!
No comments:
Post a Comment