When we were still at BluCoral, after we sent the helper away, I'd spend my Sunday mornings going for a walk, and then settling down to iron the entire week's worth of work clothes & uniforms. Or I'd be doing some cleaning & dusting around the house.
And while doing chores or ironing, my Chinese music playlist would be playing in the background.
I don't think I did that ever since we shifted.
It'd been a year and 3 months since we shifted. I'd forgotten how it felt...till this morning when I played that playlist again, while pottering around my room & the girls' room to wipe window grilles, surfaces, hidden corners, etc. and pack some stuff.
It felt emotional yet rejuvenating at the same time. :)
Jay Chou, Stephanie Sun, Jacky Cheung, David Tao, MayDay, Jolin Tsai, Tanya Chua, Amei, etc... Thank you for accompanying me this morning!! Brought back lots of memories from 20+yrs ago too! Lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment