Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Jiayou

It’s been a xian & restless period. Getting increasingly xian.

I hope it’s just a phase. Various things.

 

Junior staff (but most senior in age) bickering and being calculative with each other

Big boss throwing a GPT-derived business development proposal to me and asking me to assess & implement

Other teams’ staff not doing work properly to support my team

Own staff texting me every other day that they can’t come to office cos of myriad reasons

Own staff wayang-ing about things

Entitled end-users banging table and faulting/threatening us when it was their own doing

 

Come to think of it, been rather teary this year.

I thought it was due to the monthly cycle. On deeper thought, while the cycle may have exacerbated those emotional feelings, I think I’m already not feeling too good about things to begin with.

 

Thoughts of quitting occasionally surface again.

 

Setting these aside.

 

In the meantime.

 

Grit teeth. Keep walking.

 

咬牙继续走

No comments: