Saturday, April 01, 2006

lalallaalallala.....

I love green!!
I love cyan!!

haa...realised I'm accumulating more and more green and cyan stuff ahaha...

========
Good Friday coming soon..long weekend..wonder if I can plan anything?? hmm

========
Bored at home now..trying to jio Kym & Dan to Sentosa tomorrow...
Been more than year since we went together!!! Argh..To hink we used to be there almost every weekend...
Pity XL can't make it...she's on duty tmr...hmm...
Dumb Dan hasn't replied me yet...

========
Movies I wanna watch:
1) Ice Age 2!!
haa...fell in love with Part !..hope Part 2's just as nice...

2) Failure to Launch
Sarah Jessica Parker...what can I say...the object of my emulation..woohoo!!
And of cos the other gorgeous eye candy...Matthew Macoughnahey..Maconahey..Macou...ah whatever...shit...dunno how to spell his last name...

3) Inside Man
Denzel Washington..character actor...yeah! Think the last show I watched with him in it was John Q...
Jodie Foster..liked her ever since Silence of the Lambs..

=========
Think I shall go arrange a dinner with Joyce..
Which reminds me..haa..the lunch date with Jason hasn't materialised yet...and it's been at least 4-5 months liao..hahha...

No comments: