Saturday, April 01, 2006

nite out with the red biscotti

It's uncanny how we always get into a quarrel everytime we meet. Or at least I think so.
Got into a shouting match the moment we met. Kaozz...sibei dulan..
But anyway, things cooled down and we went for makan at Indochine Siem Reap..


red biscuit acting cute...
and that's a candid shot of me..

hmm..kinda out of proportion : head too big and I think my jawline's even squarer than a guy's jawline..bleah..






and to the left we have spicy seafood salad..and to the far left...we have rice vermicelli with beef...the beef was nice...:)








hahaha...our ugly feet...needless to say which belongs to who...
munch munch munching on my brownie...was at Essential Brew after we were done at Indochine..
Supposed to have gone to Wala's but the queue was way too long..waited for 20 mins and gave up..haa
Essential was quite a comfy alternative though..had to take off our shoes...and each table had lotsa cushions..

p/s: the vodka ribena at essential sux big big big time...




hmm..I still think he looks tiko...
heee...wonder if he'll read this...

No comments: