I couldn't wake up this morning. Felt heavy and was aching a little.
Stood outside my door and contemplated the idea of taking an MC so I could sleep the whole day away....Somehow, I didn't.
And so I made my way to the office. Reluctantly dragging my feet like a little girl not wanting to go to school.
I "floated" my way through the day. Did some work. By some, I mean minimal.
Answered a few calls, replied a few emails. And felt the same aches in my neck and schoulders.
By evening, a sore throat had developed. Hmm, "heaty" I thought and chugged more water.
I went home and sat at my desk. Stared at myself in the mirror and felt the same tiredness as in the morning. I was deciding whether to go for my jog. Run the tiredness off, I said to myself.
And so, like a dutiful servant, I changed, did my warm-ups and went for a short jog. By mid-point, my legs felt like lead. By the time I reached home, I was half jogging, half walking.
I warmed down. Went back home. Had dinner, watched a TV serial.
And then discovered that.
I was running a slight fever. :(
Silly me.
I might have been running a slight fever the entire day without knowing. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment