Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling tired, didn't want to work, hence...

Back in SG. Since Monday.

I remember watching several in-flight movies while on the way back home.
- Hanamizuki, a lovely Japanese film
- The Other Guys, finished watching the second half of the show
- Never Let Me Go, a movie base don dystopian ideals, somewhat eerie and disturbing at times, a little arty farty, based on a novel by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Charlie St. Cloud, I have to say Zac Efron did a good job here haha

It's been a busy time since touching down.

Was clearing a major piece of work, running around buying things for the trip and then packing at night. All the while feeling stoned and jetlagged on Monday and Tuesday.

It's Thursday already. Time really flies.

In less than 60 hours I will be flying off again. To see my baby in Nice. :)

I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that the weather doesn’t go any colder than it already is. I’m hoping hard for the snow to be light, light enough for all airports and planes to still operate. :)

Counting down to a white Christmas too. I’ve never seen real snow before and this will be the first time that I am spending Christmas away from home too. I’m glad I managed to settle all the family presents before going away...

It’s been 3.5months since K went over. Can’t wait. :)
It’s a pity his apartment doesn’t have fireplace. It’ll really be lovely to sit in front of it sipping hot chocolate and wrapped up in a warm blanket.

But oh the packing. Too many things. Too small a luggage. I've discovered the wonder of ziploc bags though. Am trying to see if I can squeeze in some cup noodles...and some creams...and I don't know if I need another pair of boots...and I don't know if I need another jacket...

No comments: