Tuesday, September 06, 2011

quick updates?

Bought a new top the other day. As usual, the granny (yes, granny, not auntie) in me surfaced.
I'm looking at it now. Darn it looks granny-like.

===========
Teleconference at 8pm tomorrow night with folks from the States. Not liking it.

===========
Aching bunions and toes from shopping in heels. Not liking it. Got distracted and forgot that I wanted to look for a ring pillow too.

===========
Menses almost over and is in trickles now. Yay! Skin is clearing up too. The older I get, the more the hormones act up and the skin suffers as a result. Bleah.

===========
Two guys just told me today that I am getting "bah bah". Arms getting bigger and flabbier.
NOT liking this. :( Sigh.........

===========
I think I am not getting enough sleep. 'Nuff said.

===========
Ok, to bed I will go.

===========
Now.

===========
Good night world.

No comments: