I've been busy. With this and that.
And since my last post, I'm now a Mrs. :)
===========
Things at work will get busier in the next few weeks and months. The new staff working with me on a particular project has been swarming me with emails on her work done. I don't enough time to go through her work!
Things outside of work will get busier too. Medical check-ups and appointments, friends, festive occassions, family (now two), gatherings, and so on.
I hope my mind can function efficiently and effectively. More chicken essence?
===========
I need a dress for PQ's wedding dinner. But I don't have much time left to go look for one!
*frets*
Am half-considering whether to go make a cheongsam in Chinatown or not lol.
===========
I shall make it a point to have smaller dinners as far as possible.
I've come to realise a heavy dinner makes you bloated the next morning and the bloatedness just carries on through the day...so yeah, will try to have smaller dinners from now on.
===========
Went to watch Real Steel the other day with K. Awesome show!!
It's been a long while since a movie has kept my eyes glued on the screen the whole way through. The other shows I've watched recently were boring or cliched. Real Steel was great! And it helped that Hugh Jackman was the lead actor hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment