Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dolling Up

Everytime I get a professional make-up artist to paint my face, I invariably feel bad at the end of it. Not because the paint turns out ugly, but because of the comments made during the process of doing up my face.

Common comments:
  • You're rather tanned
  • Your skin is dry
  • Your skin has so much blemishes
  • Your skin looks...lacklustre
  • Your eyebags are quite big
  • Your dark eye circles are quite obvious
  • Hmm, your eyelashes are really very short
  • Your hair's dry
My common replies or lack of:
  • Oh ok
  • *sheepish smile*
  • ....*silence*....
  • *nods head*
  • Sorry for making you use so much concealer
  • Sorry for making you work harder haha
I guess...All I want for Xmas is....

Plastic Surgery?
Facial Enhancement Procedures?
Tons of Facial Vouchers?
Tons of Hair Salon Vouchers?

No comments: