Monday, February 13, 2012

"Eye" spy with my little Eye?

I gave myself a good few days to mope and feel upset about the condition of my eye. It’s high time I pick myself up, get a grip and move on with life. Life goes on. If it’s nothing debilitating (aside from the fact that my right vision is a little blurred from the big floater), I shouldn’t feel upset for too long also.

Besides, there isn’t much I can do and no medication I can take to reverse the condition. And also, honestly, there are people out there who are facing much more challenging medical issues than mine. I shouldn’t be a brat about my condition.

Hmm. My cough and flu came back for awhile because I was feeling down I think.

Anyway, off with the negativity! Getting there slowly but surely. Thanks to K, friends and family for their patience, support and encouragement.

Particulierement pour mon bebe, je t’aime tellement. Merci pour etre avec moi toujours. :)

No comments: