Went to visit her earlier on. She could recognise me when I asked her who I was. :)
She's supposed to go for a CT scan. They need to inject her with contrast and there's a certain amount of risk here. Her kidneys are weak and if her body can't expel the contrast fluids out on its own after the procedure, she may get renal failure.
And then she's having a bad cough. With heavy phlegm developing.
And then her itchy hands went to pull out the stitches which were holding her wound closed. Seriously don't understand how she did it. Wouldn't it have been extremely painful?? They replaced the stitches with tape and gauze instead.
And then she went to peel away one edge of the gauze. She was duly scolded by my dad and hopefully now understands that she shouldn't be doing it.
And then she's got a big reddish bruise next to and around her left eye.
And then her intestines are weak too.
And then...
And then..
Sigh.
Blew her a flying kiss when I left her bedside. She didn't return it today. She shooed my dad and I away instead.
At times like this, I'm glad I always have a rosary in my bag. It's comforting.
No comments:
Post a Comment