Saturday, January 11, 2014

Granny

Everytime I visit my granny, I would get a tad emotional. And yes that means every Saturday morning or afternoon since July 2007.

I've not been visiting her that regularly though since 2 weeks before Little Baby was born. 

This morning was the 2nd time that I've visited her since the birth. Both times I brought Little Baby along. But today I suppose we made some progress because Granny was awake. 

K and I managed to get Little Baby close enough to her and she did set her eyes on Little Baby. I also held her hand and stroked Little Baby's hair with it. Whether her mind registered what she saw or not I do not know. I'm just very happy that Granny got to see Little Baby today and had the chance to stroke her head. 

No points for guessing, I teared while holding Granny's hand to stroke Little Baby's hair. 

No comments: