K went to BKK again yesterday morning and will be back on Friday evening.
I'm glad Little Baby was pretty much a sweetie last night and was easy to handle. She knocked out at 7pm and only woke twice after that. Once at 12am and another at 130am for a feed. After the feed, she concussed on her full tummy all the way till this morning when I woke her up for her diarrhoea medication.
When I tip-toed into the room this morning, I found her on her belly in the starfish position i.e. spreadeagled with arms and legs fully stretched out. Head to one side, right cheek squashed against the mattress and mouth agape. I could her breathing deeply and slowly. It was really cute. Plus she was in a romper dotted with many many tiny pink hearts. Oh what a sight in the morning! My heart was filled with love. :)
But alas! My brain doesn't work well in the mornings. I forgot to take a picture...bah...
Anyway, I hope she'll be a sweetie pie this evening again and not fuss too much haha.
Little Baby misses Daddy. Dada come home quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment