Friday, August 01, 2014

Up and Running

We as a family of three have officially moved into our nest. 

Glad that Little Baby took to the place and was excitedly crawling around and exploring. I guess it helped that I dug out her favourite Winnie the Pooh soft toy and showed it to her together with some other of her familiar toys. 

Did our first load of washing yesterday. The washing machine will be pretty well-used going forward. There will be at least 3 loads of washing today alone. :)

Lack of updates yesterday because I was  totally exhausted. There were (and still are) tons of things to do. Boxes and plastics bags of stuff everywhere. My clothes are still in the luggage. And I've also not brought over my office clothes yet. 



Right now it's a 有洞就塞, 有位就放. Loosely translated into "just stuff it into whatever hole you can find, whatever space you can find". Proper organisation can come at a later stage. 

Multi-tasking the entire week. And now as well. Trying to clear work emails while having lunch in my balcony. I've not been in office since last Wed 23 July. There is an avalanche of emails that I thought I'd better clear before returning to work on Monday. 


P/s: alfresco dining in the comfort of your own home is pretty cool. :) liking this. 

No comments: