Monday, December 29, 2014

And so it is...

Life in snippets
  • I'm doing better though my stomach is still in a queasy and fragile state. 
  • Little baby is doing better as well. Her appetite is back, she is drinking milk like nobody's business and she seems to be pooping normal poo.
  • We brought little baby to the PD at least 4 times till the nurses there are on good terms with us.
  • K on the other hand was doing better but was suddenly hit by gut issues again on Sunday. I hope he gets well soon enough. 
  • I lost 2kg over the last 5 days or so. 

  • There are just some work matters that I can't seem to get started on. They are important but...I have no affinity with them...bah.
  • I need to wake the gardening side of me up again. It's been dormant for very long..all but one of my terrariums have withered away at my inlaws place, including one gorgeous one I did earlier this year...:(
  • I should get started on the herb growing kit K got for me too...:)  

  • The pile of clothes that need ironing is growing organically on a corner of our sofa.
  • Little baby has been drooling and licking or sucking on her fingers and smearing them all over the balcony doors of most of the rooms...I've resigned to this fact and have stopped cleaning the doors that much now....hence, the ugly glass doors with finger prints and palm prints and lip prints and tongue smears....

No comments: