Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Thoughts

Bracing myself for what could be a challenging year ahead.

Mentally. Emotionally. Physically.

Work. Family. Self. Finances.


Family. I worry almost constantly about the younger girl these days.
The older one is doing good now and developing well so that's good.
The parents are getting significantly older, especially my father. There is talk again between my mother and I, about how to handle their property. Namely, whether or not should they keep it and if they do sell it, should they downgrade to a smaller flat or co-own another dual-key unit with one of us two siblings.

Work. I need to close up a damn project that's been around since 2012.
I need to start up 2 other projects as well. Not quite sure how to start these at all.
New boss is in and expectations and working style is all different. Need to get used to him. I think this is a positive thing. New boss, new insights, new directions, more improvements. Fresh pair of eyes to look at things and suggest changes.

Self. I have not exercised much. I have not used my new pair of running shoes though I bought them 2-3 months ago. I have not fulfilled my promise to K.
I need to keep myself calm as well. Keep my down times minimal.
I need to let go more as well perhaps. Find a direction. Somewhere. Somehow.
Need to grow.

Finances. Save save save.
Grow whatever I have. For myself, for the family, for the kids.
Plan things well. Manage things better. Learn and read up about things.


Evidently I can't concentrate at work. I am typing this out while attempting to draft out an important email. A lot of thought needs to go into that email and I can't seem to focus on it.

Jiayou.

Jiayou.

No comments: