Yes, I am.
Myriad reasons I think.
Work.
Staff who are more senior in terms of rank (and pay and bonuses) trying to offload some of their stuff to you.
Someone else who is 2 ranks up and getting rather aggressive and assertive these days.
Your new boss bringing your bonus down to half of what you used to get.
Long-drawn project 4 years in the making that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Double-standards.
In work. In personal life.
Kids.
Nadya testing my limits with her hissy fits.
The worry at the back of my mind and the constant hoping that Alyssa is fit and healthy enough to fight off any bugs.
Self.
Not quite in a good place right now.
Nursing a month-long cough.
Wallowing. Frustrated. Tired.
============
Am hoping some minor tweaks and changes here and there in terms of mindset and lifestyle would do me some good.
Afterall, no one can pick myself up other than I, right? Others can only assist to their best abilities.
Yeah, let's get out of the doldrums to watch the daisies and dandelions reaching for the sky.
Jiayou. Jiayou. Jiayou.
No comments:
Post a Comment