- On hindsight, I'm just kinda glad that Nadya's sudden fever on Saturday was probably due to her teething. One huge-ass molar is cutting through her gum on the upper right corner. And it's making her cranky and painful as hell. Just glad that the fever was not due to something else.
- Peanut is walking already...:)
- I'm wearing contact lenses today and my eyes seem pretty ok. Woot!
- I had a lunch with PQ and TH. We chatted, gossiped and chatted somemore. Although talk revolved almost 90% around our kids and child-rearing experiences, at least it brought me some laughter and respite.
- I have a new monitor in the office. With better and sharper resolution so it helps relieve some of the strain on my eyes.
Stuff I'm not so thankful for today haha...
- I miss Peanut terribly. I didn't get to interact much with her yesterday and I left the house today without seeing her because she was still sleeping. But she'll be going back to school tomorrow though...And I'm glad that we're going back to the usual routine of things.
- My eyebags. :p
- My fingers are itching to do online shopping again. I've been doing too much of it recently...too much.
- I keep snacking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment