Wednesday, January 03, 2018

2 Jan - Decluttering & Packing

I refused to work on the first official working day of the new year. Heh.

I took leave and spent the entire day packing my room and bits of Nadya's room and running errands. Managed to squeeze in a nap and a short walk/jog as well. It was a tiring day...but fulfilling too.

I cleared my desk, cleaned out 2 drawers as well and re-jigged some stuff in the bathroom. K sorted out the entire kitchen and all the storage cabinets there. He found a roach and many roach droppings in the process too. :( Need to step up hygiene levels and nag at the helper to do so too.

We threw out 3 big black bags worth of rubbish.

There will be more to come when I start working on the girls' old, broken toys or those with parts missing here and there. And maybe even more again when I decide to shave off part of the mini garden outside and when I take a look at what we have in the storeroom.

It'll be an on-going project de-cluttering the whole house...
One area per weekend? Take another 2-3 days' of leave to do so? I dunno....see how....

Jiayou to us!

No comments: