Just did a self-spree on Qoo10 again. To feed my terrarium hobby....
Another $52 gone haha. ;) This time round it was to stock up on vessels (bought 5 of them) and figurines (erm...almost uncountable lol).
I've been keeping track and I've spent $220 so far in the last 4 months for my terrarium and gardening pursuits, including today's purchase.
After today's purchase, I suddenly realised....I'm running out of space for my terrariums..
Gave 1 away. 2 are on my office desk and 1 open air succulent terrarium is still at home as I'm closely monitoring how it's faring (since it's my first time doing something like that). I also have a mini terrium of 2 growing marimo balls...this one is sitting unceremoniously in my kitchen. No choice, I don't have any other ledge/space/platform to put it at where the kids can't reach!
With 5 new vessels on the way....I need to figure out where to put them when I'm done doing them up...
Planning to make 1 to be put at my parents' place. I think they lack greenery in their house haha.
May I find time to do up these little garden jars!
No comments:
Post a Comment