It's already October.
It's paradoxical.
So much has happened. Especially in the last 9 months. I worked hard and had achievements and improvements but yet at times, it feels like I didn't do or achieve much.
Maybe it feels this way because I started from a point behind where I was originally at a year back....so even after working hard and working on myself, it's only gotten me almost back to where I was at a year back. There is still more to be done...more fighting and working hard to improve and better myself...
I get tired sometimes and a little dejected as well. But I need to remind myself...despite the tiredness and challenges, I did take steps forward, I did get small wins, I did improve, I did get better, I did progress, and I did keep walking.....
Small wins maketh big wins. Trudge on Michelle.
You can do it!
It's paradoxical.
Time seemed to pass by so fast this year....and yet at other times, it felt like time dragged its feet and took its own time to go by...
There were times when I broke the day down into hours...I survived taking each hour as a small milestone just to get through one working day. I'm glad I've moved on from those days.
.......... ......... .....
This. This is the new norm.
No comments:
Post a Comment