Had a bad congested nose which was constantly leaking last Wednesday. I filled up my wastepaper basket with used tissue and had to put aloe vera gel on my nose to prevent it from getting too raw.
K wasn't doing too good either and woke on Thursday morning with a bad throat. We went to the clinic and....ended up getting swabbed and given a 5-day MC with a mandatory order to stay at home at all times.
The swab wasn't painful, but it felt weird. I didn't know something could go so far back into my head through my nostril lol. Going through it made me cry involuntarily though. The doctor commented that it was ok as it was natural physical reaction, and that he had made many people cry this way already haha.
In any case, we both received negative results 24hrs later....and had the mandatory stay home order lifted.
It's been 6 days since my nose started leaking badly and I'm glad to say I feel alot better today. Nose is still congested a little but I can breathe alot better compared to the start when I was mostly breathing through my mouth. Sore throat's gone as well. There's some lingering cough which I think will clear up on its own soon enough. Voice isn't back to normal yet but getting there. :)
May I heal fully in the next 2-3 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment