Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Of ballet & gymnastics

Nadya is having her ballet Grade 1 examination this morning. Good luck sweetie!! Months of preparation and practice for this 30-45mins session today. May it go smoothly for you baby girl!

Just realised she started ballet 5yrs ago and I've been a "ballet mum" for that long haha. But this is her first formal graded exam by the Royal Academy of Dance in the UK. :) 

I've gotten better at tying hair buns too ;p And using hair gel and hair spray haha. 

Alyssa started ballet when she 3 as well. The dance teacher said she was doing pretty ok but I guess Alyssa's heart wasn't fully in it. Alyssa just stopped her ballet lessons in school, and is now taking gymnastics elsewhere. Still taking baby steps in gymnastics but we're happy seeing her smile and enjoy the lessons so far. :)

No comments: