Saturday, August 06, 2022

Keep Going

A colleague has decided to retire early. Between me & the other Head who is dealing with Tech issues, of course laoniang will end up bearing the most brunt of covering her duties till a replacement comes in. 

Not looking forward to it when she leaves officially at the end of September. Not the first time she's thrown her letter too and I've always been the one to be on standby to receive her handovers. Each time in the past though, she rescinded her letters. 

Seems this time it's for real as emails have been sent to the big big boss and HR as well. 

Am a little overwhelmed. 

Current duties + double-hatting for another function since Mar and probably till early next year + covering duties for this lady. 

I hope I can handle things. 

I need to. Keep going. 

Breathe. Keep going. 

Breathe. Keep going. 

Breathe. Keep going. 

No comments: