Friday, August 25, 2023

Hair

At this point, I think I'd rather have white hair than hair fall....

Hair fall situation is still bad. Good thing is blood tests show I don't have any thyroid issue or anaemia. Just that some readings may be on the lower end, but still within the normal range for a lady of my age. 

Doc thinks it is due to the hair's natural growth cycle and/or maybe stress. K & I read online tat some people experience this 2-3 months after getting Covid. 

I've embarked on a hair fall treatment based on an OTC product recommended by the doctor. It used to be only available at clinics till recent years when it was approved to be sold over the counter. I hope this works. 

It is distressing seeing large amounts of hair drop whenever I bathe, comb my hair after bathing, or comb my hair after a night's sleep. 

:( 

My hair is important to me...it's been something I love and am proud of since my teens...

Fingers crossed this is a temporary phenomenon and that it stops soon. 

No comments: