Monday, January 08, 2024

TY

And so TY has tendered.

Mixed feelings. 

Sad - cos he's not transferring out or anything but quitting & leaving the organisation. After 25 years there. And he's the only 大哥 I have in this organisation. 

Apprehensive - cos we have no idea yet who is taking over him. Whoever it is, we still need to brief him/her again, and understand his/her working style, etc. All over again. This will be the 3rd time in 4 years.....

Slightly happy - cos there's no one to stress us out too much. And some things he told us to do or review...I think we can shelve those items now. ;p

Panicky - cos the major project I am handling with him (where he is the main lead & I am just the pen-holder) is still underway and I have not much idea how to move things forward. Though things have already been set in motion, the administrative tasks ahead are...mind-boggling to say the least. 

Anyway, I wish him all the best...and may he beat the cancer and have it stay beaten. 


No comments: