Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Incompetence? Nonchalance?

Losing patience with a colleague. 
She's joined us for a year but is clueless half the time. Does things in a haphazard manner, very careless, and tries to smoke her way. 

Because of her, I had to apologise to a partner of ours last night. Even though it wasn't my fault, and I had no idea she sent an email out, and I had no idea she didn't clear the email content with my boss. But cos that partner knows me the longest, he reached out to me and ranted a little. Service recovery had to be done. 

I don't know how many times I've discovered her mistakes. I don't know how many times I've highlighted to her to be careful. 

I hope today I can take deep breaths and weed her out of my mind and work. Taking up too much space & energy since last night. 

If this continues, I may blow up at her one day. 

Boss & I arranged to chat about this when he gets back from his overseas work trip. My guess is the earliest will only be early next week. 

Ok, breathe....let it go first. 

There is another major meeting this Thursday to focus on first.....

No comments: