Mum pulled me aside on Saturday evening.
Spent 15-20mins telling & showing me her 2 locked drawers and roughly shared with me their contents, some history & background, where her keys are kept, etc.
Seems I'm the only one who "knows" for now, and she doesn't intend to inform anyone else. Don't know how to feel about this.
At times like this too...you know your mum is aware of her age and my dad's age and the clock ticking...and you just listen but don't say too much about anything...and then you start thinking of your own life too and what to make of it so far...and what more to make out of it in the near (and far) future....
Will my life be summarised into 2 locked drawers and a mindful of memories as well? What will I leave behind Who have I impacted? What have I done?
不过,putting it another way...光想有舍屁用 lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment