Sunday, April 14, 2024

Work snippets

Val & my little private joke. 

"We discover something new each day."

Referring to our new system. And the many bugs and defects that it still seems to have. We've taken stock, yes, it's 90% accurate that we're something new each working day. 

I hope things smoothen out sooner rather than later. 

===============
Glad ST is back from maternity leave tomorrow. 

My patience has been tested many a time over the last several months. I hope with her back in action, I will be able to regain more sanity, and have more time for myself too.

===============
Wondering ever so often. What am I doing? What is it that I want?

Mid-life crisis?

===============
It's a new work week tomorrow. I hope that particular colleague doesn't test my patience too much. 

I am irritable and my resting bitch face may not hold that much before it becomes a blacker face. 


No comments: