hammie...got him on 6th Sept 2003...my gauge at that time was that he was born in the month of August...so that makes hammie 2yrs old already...and going strong.. =) still remember the time when I saw him...and picked him cos I knew he was gonna be a real sweetie...and he has been...love it when he curls into a little white ball of fur...or when he just rests his head on the ledge of his potty...and when he just sits in your palm and lets you stroke him...
and i miss baby, peanut and bitu...and mama and papa...been more than 2 yrs since they passed on...was just walking past that tree the other day and suddenly thought of them...especially baby...haa...the only one whom mum n dad really doted on...and the only one who had the priviledge of living in an air-conditioned room...haa...
==============================
Other thoughts....
1. wonder how tomorrow night's dinner is gonna be like...
2. Am i a bonafide Sex and the City freak?? damn...watched 10 episodes today....that makes it like what...5hours????? sheesh....
3. Gotta learn to let go of the past and just live for the moment man...hate it when I spend the whole day alone doing my own stuff and then..poof!! i find myself starting to think about days of yesteryear...aw man..I gotta jazz my life up man...*rolls eyes*
Dumbells here I come...haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment