Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I feel so bloated!!

Ok, stomach upset..feeling weird whole day long.
Reason for it? Haha, been eating too much for the past week...
Seriously, I've been out everyday..for almost every meal...(except breakfast of cos)...

Saturday was a fun day.. haha. Went to cut hair in the morning with ahboy..Had our lunch, and then made our way to Qian Hu Fish Farm for fish spa therapy! Hee..It was a eye-opener...not so much about the fishes but more of seeing him squirm like mad!!
Piangzz...the whole pool of about 8 people, he was the only one who was squirming around, giggling to himself and generally being so unlike himself hahhaa...

It was kinda ticklish lah..imagine 100 fishes nibbling at your feet, your toes, your calves, your ankles..haha. Went for a short walk around the premise after that..Koi, Arowana, Goldfishes (lots of them) and many freshwater aquarium fishes...

Saturday night was MJ night...with the sec sch folks. Darn, everytime I sit facing the window, I will lose $$. That's what happened the other time too!!! Lost $8...

Sunday night...had a nice catch-up dinner with Jenaline. Haa, what else could we talk about? Myself, her sister, her, and of cos...the thing that bound us close together in the first place...LHUB..gossips, scandals, problems, heartaches...aw man...so many things happening in LHUB....

Monday...xmas eve..went into office and lo and behold..there were a few pressies on my desk! Wah lau....paiseh, cos I didn't get anything for others. Only for 3 ladies. Darn, ok, will get stuff next year...
Watched "National Treasure" in the evening...I will say it again. I don't like Nicholas Cage. Not last time when he had more hair...and not now when he has less hair and a paunch.

Sigh..kinda tired...from work & the festivities.. hhaa...
dozing off....

zzz zzzzz...

zz..z
zzz

zz


z

1 comment:

eimi said...

haha the way you describe Nicholas Cage is funny... I like him though, I think he is a good actor ;)

Happy New Year to you (in advance!)!!