Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Musings

Taking a 10min break from work.
=============

Can't help but notice how many of my peers have become parents or are en route to becoming parents.

I take a look at my facebook and MSN and it's evident.
Avatar pics are now thumbnail photos of their newborns or of their little toddlers.


And then I start to wonder.
About myself. About whatever "shelf life" people seem to have imposed on me. About how nowalso I seem to be slowly wondering about my own shelf life too (and those of my eggs haha ;p).


And also, about how I'd be as a mum. How I'd bring up my kid(s). How I'd influence them and shape their lives.

I don't know how I'd be as a mum. Hmm.

My guess is, I'd know how to care for their physiological needs more than adequately enough.
In terms of emotional needs, hmmm...I don't really know how I'd fare in that department...

No comments: