Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Presents

I received some presents this year that I'd never ever gotten before lol. Some notable ones include...
  1. A Rowenta hairdryer. 2000W salon grade. The box had "Elite Model Look" stamped on it lol.
  2. A nightie. A purple one with a satin-like finish. I think K liked this too hahaha.
  3. A New Balance runner's singlet. Pity it was an M-size. Quite baggy on me but I loved the colour.
  4. A mini book about 5cm long, 4cm wide and maybe 2.5cm thick. Many many nice quotes about wisdom within it.
  5. A customised notebook/diary cover with my name stitched onto it. This was cool...
Other stuff included:


  • Chocolates
  • Notebooks
  • A tote bag
  • A 2013 calendar
  • Pens
  • A luggage tag. Neon pink with the words "Not Your Bag!"
  • Concealer...
  • Capitaland vouchers
  • Tea from TWG
That's quite a long list! lol....
I still have Ally's present which I've not collected from PQ's place yet....:)

No comments: