Sunday, October 26, 2014

It is back

I have a recurring dream. Maybe not a recurring dream but a recurring theme in some of my dreams.

From time to time I dream that I am in a school and I am lost. Either I am trying to find a particular room or I am simply trying to make my way out of school to go home. There are usually a lot of stairways and corridors and  passageways. Sometimes there are other students or friends around, sometimes it is just myself. It is always not a school that I have been to nor a school that I recognise. But it is always a tertiary education school with lecture halls and different wings. 

I had two of such dreams again over the last few nights. I don't remember much now but in one of the dreams, I was with a girl whom I've not met for almost 20 years, an ex-classmate from sec sch. Xiumin. 

Very strange to have her in my dream.

Anyway, the same thing happened in this dream. I was trying to find a particular lecture hall. She was with me for awhile but eventually she "abandoned" me when she found her own lecture room. I continued my roaming around at an increasingly frenzied pace.

I do not remember what happened in the end. But I do remember the walking around and the tense feeling of being lost and rushing for something.


No comments: