Thursday, June 09, 2016

Of ombre shades and everything else in between

I don't understand the latest trend.

Of colouring your hair in ombre shades of green, pink, purple or blue. Or colouring your hair in rainbow blends. Or colouring your hair in undershades of odd agar-agar colours. Or of colouring your hair in an ombre mix of blue and purple, pink and purple, green and blue....or whatever colour mixes and permutation you can think of.

I don't understand it. But I am not vehemently against it either.
You can do whatever the hell you want with your hair. It's yours. Decorate it and dress it up however you want. Stress your scalp and your hair follicles whichever way you desire to.

But hor. Nice meh?

And I am seeing an increasing number of office ladies with such hair. At least in my office area.
Doesn't seem professional to me.

Maybe I am just a prude. :D

No comments: