Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The mind...is on a thousand different things

Working.

But with a part of my mind on Nadya.
I hope she's doing ok and fighting off germs...I hope she won't fall sick.
Thinking how else I can help her learn new things and engage her mind.
Thinking how else I an encourage her to recognise numbers and letters and try to write...
I miss hugging her and I miss her hugging me.

Another part of my mind is on Alyssa.
I hope she took more porridge in school today. And I hope she's fighting off the germs too...
I hope her nose is no longer so runny and I hope her phelgm/cough goes away real soon...
Thinking how to encourage her to be more open to solids and what combinations of food I could and should start introducing to her...
Hoping she's an avid and quick learner like her older sister.
I miss kissing her cheeks and snuggling my face into her neck...
I miss her smiles and gurgles.

Another part of my mind is on....snacks...
Wondering if I should still snack somemore or leave it already lol...
I just had some wasabi-flavoured seaweed and a kiwi fruit....
This counts as having a salad. Right?? :D

And my mind is also on...my drawing...
Taking inspiration from some everyday things and converting that into drawable stuff lol.
I'm no artist....but I'm trying.
I've done 2 quick zentangles designs based on inspirations from a muslin/gauze cloth and the patterns on my boss' speakers haha...

I'm also thinking of how and what to pack for the September trip.
A little nervous because it is my first trip after 3 years plus....
And rather nervous because it is both the girls' first trip ever....

No comments: