Thursday, August 04, 2016

Peanut...my lovely girl...

I had to hold her down again while she had a nose scope done.
So poor thing. She was terrified. The moment I lay her down on the patient chair she started screaming. And she was still screaming when we had to wrap her up tightly in a blanket so she couldn't move. Imagine how she must have felt...

Sigh...I'm very sorry you had to go through it sayang....Mama felt sad too...

And now what I'm hearing from the ENT doctor is that she may be having a food allergy. After 2 weeks on antibiotics, her sinus infection (if it was a pure infection) should have cleared up pretty well...and her middle ear infection and liquid build-up should clear up too.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be clearing up that well. And the specialist said it only meant that she was probably having a food allergy. To what? We don't know but a common cause is milk.

He advised us to cut out her formula milk and replace it with soy-based formula milk instead.

Sigh. Why like that ah...
Peanut...stay strong ok...Dada and Mama are with you.
Stay strong and happy...and as healthy as you can be....

Dada and Mama love you alot...

No comments: